Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Don’t impose on me what you know....

Don’t impose on me what you know. I want to explore the unknown and be the source of my own discoveries. Let the known be my Librarian, not my Slavery.

The world of your Truth can be my limitation; your wisdom my negation:

Don’t instruct me; lets walk together. Let my richness begin where yours ends.

Show me so I can stand on your shoulders; reveal yourself so I can be something different.

You believe that every human being can Love & Create.

I understand then, your fear, when I ask you to live according to your Wisdom. You will not know who I am, by listening to yourself.

Don’t instruct me; let me Be.

Your failure is that I be identical to you.


(inspired by Buddhist philosophy - Written by UMBERTO MATUZANA, Chilean biologist)

No comments:

Post a Comment