Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Moving towards dissolution…

Moving towards dissolution…

In seeking to bring about simplicity into my ‘being’ I seek to become one with the Universe. Simplicity in simple terms; starting from the outside; reduce my material possessions to nothing more than a bag of clothes and a couple of books and shoes maybe. To cut off the riff raff from the mundane life to let the simplicity of this simple outside living to seep into my inside, my core, my being…

If that is what I seek and has to boil down to, then why the hell or heaven am I even pursuing what I am at the moment, which is to do with everything with the material world… the answer simply is - to evolve…..

For me, to be and have become what I am today is a sum of my experiences; a culmination of the many ways I have chosen to be in the past – my career, my job, my emotions, my experiences, all of it and more; have I changed? Boy! You bet! For the better? I know not, I hope so, though… but certainly I have evolved, and I believe that is the true purpose of life….. to evolve and to evolve we all choose a way of doing and being…

Experience of life transcends the limitations of the physical… and there is nothing but the consciousness…. That is you…. Not the body, not the mind… just ‘you’ the consciousness…. The soul you may want to call it…

Today, in my doing and being, I seek to discard my Identity, the ‘me’ the ‘self’ – not easy, but I strive to…. Its difficult not to say ‘I’ or take credit when you know no one else will give it to you; Nah! To blow your own trumpet! Because no one’s gonna do it for you… but to let go of the identity, I am my body, I am my mind or I am my intellect is my quest, my journey….. I am just that Consciousness which seeks to evolve because in my evolution through the varied experiences I have through ‘living’ I find liberation, salvation, bliss or freedom!

This line of thought, makes many think of it as a disability. Its exactly the contrast – it is enablement, empowerment… it is moving away from the ‘I’ into the ‘us’ which is the universe… it is becoming one with the universe… the void… the nothingness…. that is all it is..... empty and nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment