Sunday, April 24, 2011

Purpose in purposelessness.....



It’s just that in this purpose of my wandering and getting lost I lose my purposelessness…

My friends call me a wanderlust, biker, gypsy… I’m all and none. In my nomadic ways and being on the road I find my ground, always – humility and gratitude; I feel so insignificant in comparison to the vastness of the universe, yet, significant enough to touch a chord somewhere. Which is what I do when I am not wandering; touching lives significantly; helping people find their anchor and freedom in their own little ways..
The more I wander, the more I come back, to my inner truth…

The day is not far when my worldly belongings will just become a bag of clothes and a few books and walking shoes… just a bag! Got nowhere to belong to, but myself… Swayyam, yes, will be a place which is my creation but not mine… where I am one among the many, but no ONE..

We all have our moments of emptiness and void, at least I do…. And these are the moments of going within I find, that, for me, freedom is the only way to be – A free spirit, like I was born… I experience this in moments of my rides with the wind on my face and the carefree abandonment…

Freedom does not mean lack of responsibility – on the contrary more freedom is more responsibility….and
I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. ah. swayyam would the state of bliss..

    on "real" note, how much and how wide have you travelled??

    ReplyDelete